Ways to VictoryEdit
- Submission(S): a fighter may admit defeat during a match by:
- a tap on the opponent's body;
- a wave by either hand in the air;
- Cage Holding (CH): a fighter may win by Cage Holding during a match by:
- Holding the opponent on the cage for up to a count of twenty.
- Opponent passes out;(Cage Holding Knockout)-(CHKO)
- Illegal Dis.:
- When the opponent disobeys the referees rules after a warning has been given out.
- foul(F): can be committed by a fighter during a match by:
- kneeing the opponent when the opponent is on the ground.
- disobeying the referees rules after a warning has been given (ID).
- pick the opponent's eye.
- walking out of the cage.
- Grinding any part of the opponent's body against the cage; (Grinding)-(G).
- Four Five minute rounds.
- Two three minute rounds.
- Eight Five minute rounds.