Professional Backyard Wrestling is the newest and most growing form of professional wrestling today. It is the world's most hardcore style of wrestling around the world. Professional Backyard Wrestlers are usually trained and required to take several years of stuntdevil training before being aloud to be able to start a Backyard Wrestling promotion and being able to perform at the Professional Level. Professional Backyard Wrestling promotions require all of its wrestlers to have a Backyarder's License.
- Backyarder-250 lb.-(Upperweight)
- Hardcorer-225 lb.-(Heavyweight)
- Brawler-205 lb..-(Lightweight)
- Plower-175 lb..-(Cruiserweight)
- Stretcher-145 lb.-(Stretchweight)
Professional Backyard Wrestling StyleEdit
Professional Backyard Wrestling focuses on matches fought outside the ring and focuses on the use of other objects outside the ring to cause damage to an opponent's body. Professional Backyard Wrestling is also known as Outside Wrestling.
Some rules in professional backyard wrestling are the same:
- Pin-must last for a referees count of 3.
- Submission-must tapout and the referee must see the tap for the match to be over by submission.
- Submission Pin(5-count)-is when a wrestler is in a submission move,but is to far away from the "neutral zone" to break the hold and is being pinned at the same time.
- Count out-In professional backyard wrestling the count out rule is to a count of 20 or 30 depending on the wrestling promotion and the country house rules.